Tuesday 6 January 2015

Beeswing Released!



*
or if you are outside the UK



All purchases include 17 track soundtrack.

My labour of love Beeswing has now been released. Sadly the New Year brought with it new VAT laws which have made it a bit difficult for me to distribute the game but I'm happy to say it is availabe through the above widgets.

A new VAT regulation called VATMOSS means that VAT has to be calculated in the buyer's country and not the seller's. This has really scuppered my ship and I'm not sure how to go on with my practice.

Oh well, lets forget for a second about food and bills and rent. The game has been received really well with a glowing review from The Arts Desk and a kind write up from Rock, Paper, Shotgun. I'm hoping it will be a slow burner but my hope is waning.

No comments:

Post a Comment